Hi all,
         New to this list. Could someone outline the
possibilities please. Problem as below :-

I have a 17Gb HDD. First 5 GB dedicated to Redhat 6.1 and
runs an ax25 system for a DX cluster and ax25 node system.

Want to try Redhat 7.2 - Tried a second install by creating
a new 5GB partition. First time it did install, subsequent
times it stops after 400 mb.    However , the plan was to
install this later version and run it from the existing
Lilo. After ( successfully) installing 7.2 and running from
a floppy , shut down 7.2 , booted 6.1 to include info into
lilo.conf , run lilo but of course it cannot find files on
an unmounted system (7.2).

Questions are :- How to run a second version selectable from
Lilo ? and are there still problems with installing between
5 and 10 GB down a hdd ?. I thought this 1023 cylinder thing
had been overcome long ago.

- Regards Colin