On Sunday 01 Dec 2002 10:36 pm, dashielljt wrote:
> By way of answering question 3, have a look at the sysback script below.
> Understand I'm going to patch it a little so another version that puts
> dates in file names for the .log file and the actual backup files as well
> so another version will appear.

Nice, but I only wanted to back-up the specific files that held the user
accounts. I suspect right now that alot of my disk-space is being used up by
assorted junk and I figure backing up the important stuff and re-installing
will help me recover it.

--
"There is no such thing as sleep deprivation, only caffeine deficiency." -
Simmons