A few questions, two of which because I simply realise I don't know the
answers when I probably should, and a third because I'll need to know how.

1) What is the intended method to edit the path for a user-account or
globally? I know hacking together a shell script to add a directory and
putting it in startup works, but I suspect there is a much more elegant and
effective solution.

2) How do I remount devfs?

3) How do I backup all user accounts and passwords. I want to be able to
re-install and have all the old user accounts + passwords restored, and also
just for general backup purposes.

--
"Do not expose your LaserWriter to naked flame..." - Apple LaserWriter Manual