Originally to: All

I must say sorry to all the members of the Linux Newbies list for the off topic
newsletters that arrived on the list from my system. I run a BBS and gate the
list so that Fidonet newbies to Linux have access to the list. As a secondary
aid, I also placed the newsletters in the echo and forgot to filter them out,
which I have now done. I will also check all outgoing posts to the list to make
sure this never happens again

Sean Rima
Sysop TCOB1.net BBS and Fidonet System Ireland's only active BBS.