[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> So all that means we now need to have lilo installed on all bootable
> disks  MBR's. To do that simply edit lilo.conf and set; boot= to /dev/
> hd(whichever disk) in this case /dev/hdc

It's that simple and I should have figured it out myself. However, I remember
in my early Linux days somebody had told that the boot must be on hda.

Since I removed my old drive, going back to me old machine, would it then not
be necessary to move hdc to hda, instead just leave it where it is? Thus the
secondary master becomes primary master or not?

--
Peter