Hi,
I have a dual boot system with grub as the loader.
I wanted to change the default from WinXP to linux.
So I changed the 'default' from 1 to 0 in grub.conf.
1 = Win (the second entry in grub.conf. linux was the first).

Now the big problem is grub doesn't load any of the 2 OSes. Infact,
it doesn;t even reach that startup screen. It just freezes!!

Any clue how to fix this without a rescue disk (this PC doesn't have a floppy drive) ?

A quick help will really be appreciated!
Thanks.
Anshuman