On Thu, 30 Jul 1998 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

//Is anyone using PINE with a dial-in line to the internet. Something with a
//dynamic address?

yes

//I find I can send Email OUT only with PINE but can't pick any up. Does this
//mean I need a static ip address before this will work?

no, it means you need to collect mail off the mail server first. I use fetchmail.

>> I Like England Just Fine, But I Ain't Eating Any Of That Beef <<
<<  MailTo: root <at> kermit "dot" globalnet /dot\ co 'dot' uk   >>