Hello,

Well, I must say that I don't use lilo but just a bootdisk, mayby now would be
a time to start with it?
I've allso tryd to switch the master and slave but it has no effect. I think
that the CD-ROM drive
doesn't support SCSI emulation.
Does someone know of a webpage or mailinglist dealing with this type of
problems? And  where could
I find info about the kernel options? ( for an explanation of that ATAPI
overlap )

Greetings,
        Jeroen