>For the simple reason that is MS had their way we would all be forced to
>use it.  They make their software completely incompatible with other
>proven standards - the only concievable reason is to force everybody to
>use MS crap if they want to remain compatible.  That sucks.

Not that they make software completely incompatible... but rather, they keep
on promoting the use of SDKs... haven't you notice it? If all programming
stuffs will switch from OpenGL to DirectX for standard, all games will only
run on Microsoft platforms.

[Jerome Tan]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Backup E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.skyinet.net/users/jt888/
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=pgpkey0
ICQ=1850588