Hi!
I use fetchmail for this.
Make a file called '.fetchmailrc' in your home directory. Here's what mine
looks like:

poll pop.multi.fi proto pop3 user ghaga password my_pass_word is ghaga here

Yes, just one row. Then dial up and when you have your ppp connection up
just issue the command 'fetchmail'.

Thats how I do it,
Best,

_/_/ Greger Haga, [EMAIL PROTECTED] _/_/