On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, Martin Roberts wrote:

}Does anyone know of a place to download StarOffice, apart from
}ftp.stardivision.com?  The official site is very slow, and 50 megs takes
}a long, long time!

This seems like a commercial opportunity: Sell the distribution on a Zip
disk. However: Media cost is not trivial, nor is the likelihood that
some potential customers don't have Zip drives. (Are there any
small-diameter CD-ROMs? There were some for music, maybe about 3"
diameter. My early Radio Shack CD player (audio only) played them fine.)