How do I stop "sendmail" from broadcasting a message everytime a new mail
is sent to a user account?  I don't mind the beep... but the broadcast to
the terminal just kills everything... and I lose whatever it is on the
screen until I have the oppurtunity to refresh it somehow.

        - Mike T.

Michael B. Trausch                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Running Slackware 3.5                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kernel 2.0.34                     Slackware Distribution: www.cdrom.com
 Running Pine 4.05, Lynx 2.81, and learning about Linux along the way!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can make you
awfully comfortable while you're being miserable.
                -- C.B. Luce