HI guido,
               I'm using red hat 5.2, but I think its the same. To mount
my win98 partition, I first made a directory under /mnt called win98
(you can call it whatever you want), and my the hard drive I mount is
the partition on the first drive, so I write

mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt/win98

you can also put this in fstab (I think) and then mount it using mount
win98 but you better read the man pages for more details.

--
Johann Kwiatkowski
Spot The Dog Graphics

begin:          vcard
fn:             s142433
n:              ;s142433
adr:            P.O. Box  79, Moorooka;;;Brisbane;Queensland;4105;Australia
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:       61 7 0418 797 419
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE