Anyone know how to get a Canon BJ-200e to stop printing everything sideways
and EXTREMELY small?

I am using SUSE 5.3.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my modem question, turns out I do have a
true "winmodem", so I will need to replace it.  I have heard that all
external modems are not PnP, anyone know if this is true?

I do not see how a nation that thus arrays itself by a law
against God's holy day can expect to escape His wrath.
The punishment of national sins must be confined to this
world, as there are no nationalities beyond the grave.

                    Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson