De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: mardi 1 septembre 1998 09:53
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: re: Re: Uninstalling LILO

I read this and I say... " Great, whatever, but  HOW do I get LiLo
off my hard drive ? "
> LILO does not interact with Windows. It is not a TSR and is not even
seen by
> Windows. I would appear that the problem is just coincidental to
installing
> LILO.
I've installed RedHat 5.0 and 5.1 on four hard drives and I can't
figure out how to erase my MBR or get LiLo off of any of them!  The
only way I've been able to use them again  (for MS alone stuff) is to
use LiLo or System Commander... How do I  UNINSTALL LiLo ?
> Chris Grant wrote:
>
> > Could someone tell me how to  uninstall LILO, or install the
Win95/DOS
> > boot loader? I have Win95 and Linux running on the same box, and ever
> > since I installed Linux, Windows has been running really strangely.
 The
> > screen will often freeze and nothing will happen for a long time, all
> > I'll be able to do is move the mouse. Ctrl-Alt-Del only works
sometimes,
> > and when it does, it takes a long time for the window to come up.
Since