Okay, here's a stupid question for you...

        I know the floppy drive is /dev/fd0.  So how do I see what's on
the floppy and (more important) how do I copy something from the floppy to
the hard drive?

        This should be easy, and it probably is.  I'm probably just typing
something wrong (hey, it's happened!)

        Thanks.

Bob

Robert W. Pope                        Internet:
BCPL                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
320 York Rd.                               (410) 887-6166
Towson, MD  21204                     Fax: (410) 887-2091

                     For a good time try:
         http://www.bcpl.net/~rpope/worldfun.html