Hello,
        I'm trying to get ppp working on my system, slackware 3.6, kernel 2.2.7.
I'm having two problems, the first I'm contributing to my chat script and
that is, I'm not getting any ip information. We do that part dynamically.
The next problem is, nothing is logging, from the bootup messages in
/var/adm/messages to ppp error logs, to telnet and ftp activity made by
me on my machine, none of it is getting logged. If anyone can help with
either of these two problems let me know.
Thanks.
Dave.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]