Hey all, new again to this. A few questions that baffle me:

I have installed the 4.6-1 version of NSCP and I am not getting the color icons
as I do on my Winderz 98 side of the box. I have simply black and white ones.

I would like to get the "default font" in both the initial console to be a tab
bit larger, as well as in Netscape. I have tried (in netscape) to enlarge the
font via the options, but to no avail.

I run sndconfig and isapnp for my SB64AWE but I get module errors at bootup
time. Do I have to add this module to the list of modules via linuxconfig?

Right now, I have a great bootup- all green, but don't want all the errors if
the things don't load right. I am really new to this and haven't a clue how to
compile a thing, let alone the kernel, not real familiar with the structure of
the file system, you know, a real newbee. I have install this OS about 10 times
in the last week, and now am really happy with it.

I am running KDE 1.1.1 (from RH), the new XFree update, and a few other things
from the errata that I felt necessary.

On the PPort Iomega, I have a true scsi zip, and it is listed as /dev/sdc4 but
nothing is at /dev/sdc1,2 or 3. Go figure. I also have a Zip 250 on the parallel
port, but having the same problems as Jose. Should I try sdc1-3?

Thanks for the bandwidth...

Steve