On Tue, 06 Jul 1999 12:26:02 -0700 Ray Olszewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
>Slackware 3.0 (October 1995) uses kernel 1.2.13. I have a copy of CD 1
>(the CD says it's part of a 2-disk set). If you meant a spare copy,
though
>.. I only have the one, and no way to copy a CD. And, alas, the archive
at
>www.cdrom.com only goes back to Slackware 3.2, which I believe is the
>first one that uses the 2.0.x kernel.

I have Slackware 3.0, and my dad has a CD burner. I won't be home for
another 2 weeks, but when I get home, I may be able to talk my dad into
burning one if anyone who needs it can pay for the media and shipping.

Michael Golden
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Normal Email)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Attachments only)
RedHat 5.2 (2.2.5) user -- Linux Advocate