Hi !

        My information is based on what the SuSE handbook and the SuSE support
service told me and they said, that i have to renew and recompile the
kernel, because there is no sound support included. I'm using RedHat now
because SuSE isn't that thrilling, so i don't have to deal with that prob
any longer.

                Thank you for your answer.

                        Greez

                                Dave