Richard Adams wrote:

> > Fortune has smiled upon me, giving me a brand new computer (Celeron 400, 64,
<snip>

> SMC cards that are supported are;
>
> CONFIG_WD80x3
> CONFIG_ULTRA
> CONFIG_ULTRA32
> CONFIG_SMC9194

<snip>
Is the last one (CONFIG_SMC9194) not for ISA only? I think I remember
when we installed Linux on our box with an SMC card, I tried this one,
too, until I realized it was for ISA only. I then grep'ed the
drivers/net directory for SMC and - hey - tulip.c was what did it :-)
Why he cannot have ISA? Well, he said he has 'a brand new computer'.
*cough*

Marc

--
Marc Mutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    http://marc.mutz.com/
University of Bielefeld, Dep. of Mathematics / Dep. of Physics

PGP-keyID's:   0xd46ce9ab (RSA), 0x7ae55b9e (DSS/DH)