-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Richard Adams
Sent:   Friday, August 06, 1999 9:17 AM
To:     Surjit Bains
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [SLE] deja vu: kernel too big... so?

> if you have done a make bzImage you should do a make bzlilo ...

Do not forget, the default when making bzlilo is / a lot of systems Redhat
is one has kernels in /boot, to alter the default edit
/usr/src/linux/Makefile line +/- 68

from;
#INSTALL_PATH=/boot
To:
INSTALL_PATH=/boot

That is just a small point, one which should not be forgotten.