Howdy,

Ive a "Tekram DC-310 F-SCSI2" card installed in my computer. Is it possible
to use it with RH6.0? The installation script did not know of this card.
(The rest is OT: If not is it possible to connect a centronics (SCSI1/2) to
a UltraWide 68 pins, 68 pins is on my other computer).
That was the SCSI question.

X-window works as expected, but... when I quit X-window all my text gets
scrambled ( ' '(space) is replaced with @ and so on ). "reset" did not solve
that (Ive a Hercules Stingray card).
Thats the X-Window question.

My mouse almost works as expected, but... If a restart my computer (from
Windows) and instead boot Linux my mouse does not work. And the other way
(From Linux to Win95 by soft-boot). The only way to switch OSes is to
hardboot (restart button).. Can this be fixed?

Ive have 48Mbyte memory (and linux finds it all "cat /proc/meminfo" says
aprox. 46000kbyte), linux uses 90% of it just to run x-window, that cant be
right?

// Jarmo