Hi!

        I use also a Realtek NIC with the 8019 chip and it works perfect if i
don't set it to be a ISA PnP card. You may take a look at Realtek's
website, they have many drivers and installation guides and setup and
maintenance tools that help to setup the card as you need it - well, they
have it for MS-DOS / Win. Mine works great as NE2000 compatible (IRQ 9,
0x240) with a RedHat Linux 5.2.

        The URL is http://www.realtek.com.tw/ - but at the moment it is not
accessible, i guess it is coz of the quake they had over there in Taiwan.
If your NIC is an ISA card with the 8019 chip, then I can send you the
tools i have for that card.
        Besides that I can only recommend to check their site as soon as it is up
again.

                Hope that helped a bit.

                        Greez

                                Dave