* Michael Scottaline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Am I correct in assuming that you are located in Connecticut?  If so,
> I use a local ISP called i-2000.  They have a website where you can
> check to see if there's a local number.  In four years, I've never
> heard a busy signal.  I've never been cut off.  I'm on Long Island and
> usually connect at a local number (18 miles away from my home) at
> 45,333 t0 49,333.  Great service and Linux friendly.

Please configure your mailer to word wrap at 72 columns maximum.  The
above quoted text had no word wrapping at all, so consequently, it was
one big fat long continuous line.  And before you say "but it looks ok
here", I applied word wrapping to it.

--
---Regards, Steve Youngs--------Email:-<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>---
|     If Microsoft is the answer, then all I can say is that     |