On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 10:17:48AM -0400, Charles Farinella wrote:

> > This is what I was experimenting with in my .slrnrc:
> >
> > color   status          yellow          blue
>
> Did any of this have any effect on the newsreader?  I have changed the
> color settings with no effect.  I'm missing something, I just don't know
> what.

Yes. Just wasn't able to change colours to the extent I desired. Can't
remember if I had to do anything special to have colours activated tho.
Maybe there was a command line option... not sure.

> Thanks for the input.

No worries. Good luck.

--
CaT ([EMAIL PROTECTED])                       URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

        'He had position, but I was determined to score.'
                -- Worf, DS9, Season 5: 'Let He Who Is Without Sin...'