Hello, everyone!

Can someone help me solve my problem?

Here it is:
   I have recently installed Slackware 4.0 on
Pentium-III 128MB RAM machine (HDD space is not an
issue), and it was running until I tried to reboot it.
 During installation fdisk displayed a message that
because my machine has 2213 blocks instead of 1024, it
might cause problems when invoking LILO at boot.  When
I went to Slackware documentation, it said that the
problem would be in that LILO can access only first
1024 blocks. And my "/" parttition fits completely in
this limit - so it shouldn't be a problem.
        The error message at boot is the following:
-Verifying DMI pool data.................
-Not found any [active partition] at HDD
-Not found any [active partition] at HDD
-DISK BOOT FAILURE...

        The only way I could boot up was using floppy
bootdisk.  Is this the only way to boot the Slackware
system?

I checked the partitions - they are present (and
configured), and the SWAP is configured.  So what
causes the problem?

Thanks in advance.