From:   David Krings [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Saturday, December 11, 1999 08:01 PM
To:     Ian Rutherford
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: LILO

Hi !

        This can be easily done by booting with your bootdisk into DOS and executing

 fdsik /mbr

This will write the original master boot record of W98 back on the
harddrive. After a reset it should boot driectly to W98, be aware that you
will loose the access to the Linux partition(s), which you can erase with
the DOS fdisk, they are reported as unknown filesystems iirc.

                Hope that helps..and works, hehe.

                                Greez

                                        Dave