Set the wait time in lilo.conf to zero (or 1). Then it will only wait 0 (or
1) seconds before it auto selects the defualt OS. Then re-install lilo, by
typing lilo as root. The reason I suggest 1 instead of 0 is I can't recall if
lilo will take a wait time of 0 or not, but 1 sec is quick enough. Check the
man page.

--

Robert B. Haehnel
Ice Engineering Research Division