On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 05:30:06AM +0000, Dan wrote:

-- snip --

>  >Also, I've been interested in trying my hand at MUTT or some other
>  >command-line program, but haven't really found an easy way to begin.
>  >For instance, when I entered mutt at the command line, the program
>  >opened; but when I figured out how to begin a message, I couldn't get
>  >out! Even reading through various documents like Mutt's manual.txt
>  >seemed to reveal EVERYTHING I could ever want to know about mutt,
>  >_except_ basic commands!

q = quit (or even x for quit)
? = help
m = compose

make a ~/tmp dir and a ~/Mail dir and get a .muttrc example from
www.mutt.org and edit it for your personal purposes.

> Have you tried pine?

Pine is a pine in the *ss ....

Mutt is much faster with sending mail, and a whole lot faster with browsing
mail when one knows the commands for that :)

Mutt rocks !! :)

--
greetings, albi.

"Be thankful to all those brave people who destroy property in order to
protect life".