Ok......

I just stripped my PC down. So the list will be a little shorter :}

PC = An old Packard Bell (812CD)
Modem = Gateway Telegraph 33.8 (no manual included)
PS/2 mouse

I took out the soundcard and the NIC.

I'm running RH 6.1
Kernel 2.2.12-20

So basically nothing else is in the ISA slots. No PCIs. Just the bare
system. I'm
sorry I am still a little confused on what makes a serial port a serial port.
ISAs, PCIs, can be serial ports??? Internal CDROMs?? PS/2 mouse isn't on
a serial
connector so that counts that out. Monitor and Keyboard are on their own port
right???