Hello,
        I want this because there has been an increase in the number of
hackings with systems here.Root passwords are changed and administrators
are put in a piquant situation .So having another secret user will help me
Also ,how do I set a password to impede the entry of somebody by using
"linux single" ?
        -Vasant