On Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 12:37:49PM -0500,
"Watson, Joseph" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    I am looking for some good sources to gain
>    better understanding on setting up new users,
>    groups, and setting permissions.  I can do each
>    individually, but need better understanding on
>    how to use them together to achieve control
>    over my system.  Any advice would be
>    appreciated and a lot of help.  Thanks.

I don't know too much about this.  Try
http://www.linuxdoc.org

By the way, put Subject to your messages and avoid
to write in HTML.  You will get more answers.

Hope this helps.

--
Daniel González Gasull          (\~/)   ,   "I never made a mistake
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         ). .(  ((   in my life.  I thought I