Hey guys,

I'm fairly to new to the Linux environment and I have inherited a system
that was already set up.

Here are my problems:
Linux and Samba are running together and there are computers running 98 that
are the clients

I created a new user on the linux box through the usermanager.
At this point I could log into the linux box using the username and password
just created for that user.
Now I go to the machine and I can't log in with her username and password,
but I can with mine.
That lets me know that the local machine is probably set up right and that
the problem was with the way I set up the user.
Any ideas?

Second problem:

Through the print tool you should be able to keep an extra page from coming
out when you print.
Even though I try to Suppress headers, stair-step, and the other choices
some of the printers still print out an extra page which is a waste of
paper.

Thanks in advance
Jason