I've got SuSE Linux 6.3 setup on my system.  Right now I'm trying to figure
out how to set up my drive's.  My primary Slave is a Creative DVD-ROM but I
have no idea how I can utilize it's DVD capabilities in Linux.  My secondary
master is just a 32x CD-Rom, and my secondary slave is a 4x4x32
CD-Writer/Re-Writer.  I've also got a sound card installed and I've nary a
clue as to how to go about setting any of this up.