I wish I had known this earlier. I just downloaded about 100 megs (on a 56k) over the
last few days I coulda used that one. I ended up doing the src files individually
instead of tarring the folder. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be using that command a lot in
the future.

Is there a way to syncronize between a remote and local folder?? Since I've got
several hundred files now and I had to start and stop so many times I am not totally
sure I got them all.

Thanks,

John