i am having problems with my printer, or rather with lp
I know i had the printer working before i started trying to install my
zip drive
i think i know whats is wrong i just need to know how to fix it
basically, on bootup in my rc.sysinit file tries to run the following:
#load ppa
insmod ppa
#load lp (for the zip)
insmod lp
these are the results for both

/lib/modules/2.2.13-7mdk/misc/lp.o: unresolved symbol
parport_unregister_device_R2gig_fd2716c3
/lib/modules/2.2.13-7mdk/misc/lp.o: unresolved symbol
parport_enumerate_R2gig_fa12f00f
/lib/modules/2.2.13-7mdk/misc/lp.o: unresolved symbol
parport_release_R2gig_060e6bd6
/lib/modules/2.2.13-7mdk/misc/lp.o: unresolved symbol
parport_claim_or_block_R2gig_21bc7053
/lib/modules/2.2.13-7mdk/misc/lp.o: unresolved symbol
parport_register_device_R2gig_3a079dee

etc...

I think my printer dont work cause lp is not loaded at boot time,
how do i get it to load along with ppa,
yes the zip is hhoked up to lp0 and the printer is plugged to the back
of the zip drive thanks for all help in advance
TURBO
:)