How big is your hard disk? I've had these problems when using IDE hard
disks that were about 10G or more. I would get a number of those below but
eventually it would continue and boot normally. But otherwise I recommend
a resinstall because it will be hard to recover all the missing shared
libraries. Actually when you run a new install make sure you do both a
format and check for bad blocks. This probably happened during fsck so
many of those times when fsck says:
/dev/hda1 has deleted or unused inode and asks to clear it and you say yes
you can actually cause damage.