Actually, there is a bit more to it than that. I have one and it works.
Make sure that you read some of the How-To's as you must have SCSI
emulation
built into the kernel (or it might work with modules, I don't think that
you get
a choice).\

I think that you need "SCSI-SUPPORT" and "SCSI disk support." I also
have "SCSI generic support" and "Probe all LUNS on each SCSI device"
turned on.

The IMM module is created by selecting the "SCSI lower-level drivers"
adn then IOMega PP selection.

The PARAPORT module is created by  is under teh "character devices" /
"Parallel port support."

Then, you can install your two modules:
insmod Paraport         (parallel port support)
insmod imm              ( zip driver )