All,

I have sdio working mostly.  With a flood ping of 1000 packets I have
2 dropped.  Before I was seeing 300+ packets dropped.

It is not perfect yet,  I am still polling in sdio_irq.c because
sometimes the card irq does get dropped.  I suspect that is why the
davinci driver had extra checks and calls in various places.

Also apologies for this redundant reply, the last one was rejected by
the vger because of embedded html.

John