  clear ctpl

It would really help avoiding mails like this if you just would send your changes. We know that they are for an old kernel and just a dirty hack.

Dirk

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Madhusudhan <madhu...@ti.com> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-mmc-ow...@vger.kernel.org [mailto:linux-mmc-
ow...@vger.kernel.org] On Behalf Of Dirk Behme
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 1:17 PM
To: linux-omap@vger.kernel.org
Cc: Madhusudhan; 'John Rigby'; 'Woodruff, Richard'; linux-
m...@vger.kernel.org; 'Steve Sakoman'
Subject: Re: MMC_CAP_SDIO_IRQ for omap 3430

Madhusudhan wrote:
Hi John,

So does the SDIO card interrupt mode work fine now?
(wrong attachment in previous mail :( sorry)

If somebody likes to test, my updated patch v2 in attachment. Compile
tested only, testing and comments are welcome.

Can you inline the v2 patch please? It helps review. I wonder in the version
that John tested was the CTPL bit set in "set_ios" or "enable_sdio_irq"?

Regards,
Madhu

Cheers

Dirk