It is still a work in progress because I have hacked the sdio_irq
thread to poll all the time.  I won't get a chance to do a proper fix
for a couple of days at least.

The main part of the fix was just turning on the cptl in the same
place you turn on the cirq bit.

Send me a reminder If you get no offers of testing help from anyone
else and I'll try to use my beagle board and wifi card with a modern
kernel.

John