We recently purchased a license for using the Linux Agent on a number of dell
servers (the software was also purchased from dell).
We have been using an old version of BE in our Dublin office for years, and it
uses "Unix Agent V4.5"
However the version installed in our BLR office is the new BE 12.5

I have installed the new agent from the CD, and set it up correctly, and can
see it on the media server, but there is no folder hierarchy selection visible.
On the old BE, we had to "publish" folders so the media server could see them,
but I cant seem to find documentation on this for the new one. Has anyone got
any experience with this?

The reason I am posting this here is I doubt Dell in cherrywood would entertain
my requests for help as the server is in India, and server support down there
is a pita to deal with remotely.