Stefan

You are 100% right regarding iDRAC  misbehaviour.  I clear all history,
restarted browser (iceweasel in my case) and I can see fans, inventory and
so on.  So big thanks for hint!.

Maybe anybody can share opinion on overheating, especially very hot BBU,
which harms Raid performance very much.

Best regards,

Grzegorz