Date:        Sat, 13 Feb 1999 23:47:12 -0600 (CST)
   From: Chris Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   cc: Michael Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   > As for notifying redhat....I'd suggest sending the raid announcements
   > and stuff to someone's attention and they might redirect it to the
   > right people etc... ??? ( so it'd be in their hands - what they do
   > is a separate issue )
   >
   > have fun
   > alvin

           I agree wholeheartedly. A small effort is all that is required.

Ah, so YOU are volunteering?  Can't redhat subscribe to the list, like
the rest of us?  As for the state of the docs, instead of publicly
whining about it, fix them...jeeze, you think we're your mother or
something?