On Fri, 14 May 1999, Robert (Drew) Norman wrote:

> I have a IBM 9GB drive split into 3 partitions of equal size.
>
> raiddev /dev/md0
>     raid-level                0
>     nr-raid-disks             3
>     nr-spare-disks            0
>     chunk-size                16
>
>     device                    /dev/sdb1
>     raid-disk                 0
>     device                    /dev/sdb2
>     raid-disk                 1
>     device                    /dev/sdb3
>     raid-disk                 2

Why do you want to partition a disk and then turn those partitions back
into a single "disk"?  Striping in this way is going to slow you down.

----don't waste your cpu, crack rc5...www.distributed.net team enzo---
 Jon Lewis *[EMAIL PROTECTED]*|  Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator        |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net                |  to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________