My suggestion:  never, never, never plan your installation on
anticipated release info.  That's what Microsoft tries to get customers
to do, and your plan will quite often require complete revision when the
release finally comes, either with or without the features you were
promised.  Do the best you can with what you have, and when the new
release arrives, start integrating it then (following extensive testing
in your environment, I might add).  It's this premature rush to upgrade
that is driving the quality and reliability of operating systems into
the gutter...  Just my half-nybble--take it or leave it, as with any
unsolicited advice.
--
   Jeremy Stanley                Trend CMHS
I.S.Network Engineer      http://www.trendcmhs.org

 The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily
represent those of Trend CMHS or Trend Foundation.

   "I program my homecomputer; beam myself into
          the future." --Kraftwerk, 1981

[clip]

> idea from somone who knows, what the "road map" (For want of a better
> expression) is so that I can plan some installations....

[snip]