Hello.

I have a small question.

I have had two HD's in RAID0 for some time, with 16 in chunk size.
Yesterday, the second of theese HD's krasched,
on the array I had several files which was below 16K in filesize, containing
all kinds of passwords from serveraccounts
to bankaccounts and stuff like that. I guess that the fact that theese files
was smaller then the chunk size, means that
they still are intact on the first of the HD's (since they haven't been
split'ed to the second one). What I would like to
know is if there are ANY way to mount the partitions on this HD, is it
possible to access this disc in any way just
so that I can access the passwd files located on it? Or should I forget them
and start over again? :)

Please send any answers directly to me since I'm not on the mailinglist!

I would be very happy if I get a reply to this mail, it's better to know
that the data is 100% lost, then to not know anything.

    Best regards, Markus Gustavsson. [EMAIL PROTECTED]