Hi guys,

We are thinking about purchasing a Compaq Proliant 5500 - I notice you were
both experiencing problems with the Smart RAID controller under Linux.  Can
I ask if these problems have been resolved and if you are getting decent
performance from the RAID arrays?

Any information would be appreciated! (I just wasted a lot of time working
out that the I/O performance on the Hewlett packard LH4 is unacceptable)

Regards,

Matthew Clark.