Nope.  Bigmem was for 4 GB RAM and such, and has been pretty much replaced
by highmem (all culled from the Linux Memory Management mailing list).  All
of the >2GB file stuff is refereed to mostly as Large File Summit (LFS) not
to be confused with Log File System (LFS - no idea what it does.  Some sort
of journal type thing).

Once again, any information about large files under RAID would be much
appreciated.  The pull of FreeBSD is almost inescapable.

Jason